SWN Charity Luncheon Recipient - Family Service Saskatoon
SPEAKER: Myrna Kanigan, Director of Programs
PRESENTATION TOPIC: Building Healthy Relationships
* Do you know someone who has been impacted by family violence?
* Have you or someone in your family experienced the trauma of separation and divorce?
* Have you ever wondered how to help young people make positive choices in their relationships?
Learn about the programs and services offered by Family Service Saskatoon that help build healthy relationships for so many in our community.
Items that can be donated to Family Service Saskatoon:
- Gift cards to Co-Op, Giant Tiger, Walmart, etc.
- Basic hygiene items – small sizes (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, hair products, deodorant, soap)
- New socks
- Winter hats (toques), mittens, gloves, scarves
- Play therapy materials (art books, painting supplies)
- Journaling materials (journals, pens, pencil crayons)